"Penguins are better off without Neal, he got too many penalties and had an attitude problem. We’re better with guys like Carcillo and Downie"
- Carcillo and Downie are on almost every “Most Hated" or "Most Dirty" articles online. TOP 10 OUT OF THE ENTIRE NHL and they BOTH make it. (And with Sid being a solid 1-2 on every most hated, Pens will now have 3 of the 10 most hated players on their team, and 2-3 former Pens players, Cooke, Armstrong, and Neal on a few. Hmmm.)
Some outstanding accomplishments by Carcillo alone include:
- 324 penalty minutes in 54 games
- 494 penalty minutes in 103 games
- 97 penalty minutes in 45 playoff games
Common Describing Adjectives: diving, dirty, cheap shot, suspension, penalties
James Neal last year:
- 55 Penalty Minutes in 59 Games.
Take the cucumber out your ass and shut the fuck up about us being “better off” with these guys opposed to him. You think Neal caused us problems by making us short-handed with dumb penalties? Oh just you wait.
Not that I, nor many care, but a note to keep in mind that the Penguins organization is making their way up the list for overall most hated team with this shit.
I don’t really care about the changes, there’s nothing we can do, and I don’t even mind Downie, but some of you have your heads so far up your asses and I’m tired of all these Neal-hating posts.
it was literally gold
House of mouse was the best. Was awesome seeing all the classic characters together.
This post have over 50000 notes. I think we should do a petition to get this show back. No, really, why not?